Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 8 May 2013

Creative Photography

Creative Photography- In photography's world, there are many varian in compo and technique. one of them was called creative Photography.

In this post i will show some of my attemp for Creative Photography, just chek it out :D

1st
This is my first attempt, i took this picture at 00.17 Wib, so poor. -_-
My gear is Nikon D3000 with Sigma tele lens, i must standing my camera in so far range and with shutter time, oh yes i must run when shutter time is on.
Creative Photography
My first attempt
 Activity at Studio
In tomorrow i ask my friend to become a model in my Creative Photography.
In this picture i think the model have a good interaction each other.
Creative Photography
Studio's activity by: Rian Akhyar - Studio C
 Fron flip
And the last is action picture about acrobat. This picture tell us about step by step motion of front flip/
Becouse the sky so cloudy, i can't use faster shutter speed and can't take more freeze motion.
Creative Photography
Salto by: Yacub-FT USK

Creative Photography

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Total Pageviews

Labels

ZComic

Popular Post

Category

About

Labels

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Category

Labels

Followers